A report claims that Barcelona have once again been knocked back by Chelsea in their pursuit of Brazilian forward Willian.

Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?

read Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?

news Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?

Info Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?

view Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?
about Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?
  • 2019-01-11 07:10:17 1 years ago
  • Views 4,194
  • Comments 0
38
Shared

Barcelona have reportedly had a fresh offer for Willian rejected after renewing their interest in the Chelsea forward.

The Catalan giants had a number of offers knocked back for the Brazil international during the summer transfer window.

Barca admitted defeat last July and turned to Malcom in a £38m deal, but the marquee summer signing has failed to impress and Ernesto Valverde is said to be keen to bring in another wide player.

According to The Telegraph, Barcelona approached Chelsea on Thursday and offered Malcom plus cash for Willian, valuing the 30-year-old at £50m.

Chelsea believe that the former Shakhtar Donetsk ace is worth more, though, and they are unwilling to do business this month.

Willian has two goals and three assists in 20 Premier League appearances this season, compared to no goals and assists for Malcom in five La Liga outings.

Tell us what you think about this story.

Chelsea reject fresh Barcelona bid for Brazilian forward Willian?

Report: Nicolo Barella turns down Chelsea move for family reasons

Chelsea target Nicolo Barella intends to stay at Cagliari for the rest of the season for family reasons, according to a report.

The 21-year-old has also recently emerged as a target for Arsenal and Napoli after impressing with his displays in Serie A this term.

Premier League side Chelsea were said to be prepared to meet Cagliari's £45m valuation for the Italy international, but Tuttomercato claims that they will have to look elsewhere for Cesc Fabregas's replacement.

Barella is said to be keen to remain in Italy for the time being and will reevaluate his options in the summer, with Napoli now appearing the favourites to sign him.

Italian football legend Andrea Pirlo has previously described Barella as "one of the best players" in Serie A.

Fenerbahce 'make loan move for Chelsea's Victor Moses'

Fenerbahce have reportedly held discussions with Chelsea about signing versatile wideman Victor Moses.

The 28-year-old is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge, having been restricted to just five appearances under Maurizio Sarri.

Moses, a key player two seasons ago when Chelsea stormed to the Premier League title, is comfortable playing anywhere down the right.

Fenerbahce are after a player who can fill in on the wing and, according to Turkish publication TRT Spor, the Super Lig giants have already made an approach.

However, Fener are only believed to be interested in a loan deal, whereas Cardiff City and Crystal Palace may be more willing to table offers for a permanent move.

Ads by Easy Branchesimmediate for delivery new exclusive hypercars, megacars and super sportcars so as luxury classic sports cars for sale and purchasingAgency Sign-up Fill in the form and our consultants will contact you as soon as possible in order to give you all the information you need to sale, rent Your real estate, propertySea Yachting Magazine  Discover the Exclusive World of Yacht, Luxury Yachts with Matchless Design, Comforts and StyleChristian wallpaper for children. Illustrated with an instructive and fun bible story. Biblical Children's Wallpaper is fun for every child.Dealer for New Exclusive Super Sport Cars Direct Delivery